Gauliga
I'll reply here since I can't PM you for some reason - the relevant button does not appear.

The Gauliga database is very old, the man who made it died a few years ago, unfortunately, and nobody has picked up the mantle. There seems to be no interest in this period anyway, besides results there is little that can be researched due to lack of sources.

For the "Ungültiges Datum" error, you need to change the date format in regional settings to MM.DD.YYYY. A common pitfall for users of non-German versions of Windows.
Thank you for your answer.

Do you mean changing the date setting in Windows? So, to use one program I have to change the system settings? :o

How can I set the date of death of a football player? I'm mainly interested in historical matches, and I see that the program shows me that the players are 100 years old or older Big Grin

What does database updating look like? If two (or more) people work on one database, how can they exchange them to complement each other?

Is it possible to translate programm (I can do it and make it available to creators, so that there is an option to choose the language: German/English)?

How can I add club's logos?
> Do you mean changing the date setting in Windows? So, to use one program I have to change the system settings? :o

The system settings, of course :o
In the Polish version, this is Czas i język > Region > Zmień formaty danych > Data krótka

> How can I set the date of death of a football player? I'm mainly interested in historical matches, and I see that the program shows me that the players are 100 years old or older Big Grin

There is no field for this by default. You can use a custom field, but it does not let you do anything with the contents (such as searching).

> What does database updating look like? If two (or more) people work on one database, how can they exchange them to complement each other?

Officially, only one person can work at a database at a time and it is not possible to merge different versions.

> Is it possible to translate programm (I can do it and make it available to creators, so that there is an option to choose the language: German/English)?

There is some basic capability for translating menu items via XML files, but all other strings are in German.

> How can I add club's logos?

Add them to the relevant folder (or subfolder) and you can choose them from a file dialog displayed when you click the button on the team management screen. Logos must be in GIF format, 144x144 (or larger, will be scaled automatically) and preferably transparent.
> The system settings, of course :o
In the Polish version, this is Czas i język > Region > Zmień formaty danych > Data krótka

Yes, I know where it is, but only have two options:: "11.12.2023" or "11 dec 2023", so there is no option for US standard (why does this program use it?!?).

Thanks for the rest answers.

I think I'll resig, the program is unintuitive, lacks many basic options and is only in German. And those date thing :/

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste