Running total of appearances/goals
Could it be possible to add an option which if turned on (off by default) would cause appearances and goals shown next to players' names to be calculated as a total for the league, not just the current season? For a specific team, of course, not for all of them.

I was thinking about this in the context of my international matches database - I know I can see the current total by clicking the middle mouse button, but this would make it easier to see these figures at a glance.

One possibility to get what you are looking for is already there today: Go to Statistiken->Mannschaften->Kader and the column "Ges." shows the total amount of appearances and goals in the whole database.

It's not in the main window, though, but it gets close to what you want. Wink
[Bild: s04.gif]
(21.01.2011, 21:58)silvermane link schrieb: Could it be possible to add an option which if turned on (off by default) would cause appearances and goals shown next to players' names to be calculated as a total for the league, not just the current season? For a specific team, of course, not for all of them.

In which function?
On the main screen, next to players' names.
(22.01.2011, 18:56)silvermane link schrieb: On the main screen, next to players' names.

The columns are too small to fit more than two-digit numbers.

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste